- SKU: #8533417
- The North Face Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The arctic wind may be hurling the snow and sleet with a vengeance, but it can't touch you in this stylish, protective trench!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- HyVent® 2L fabric features a durable, waterproof outer layer paired with a breathable, polyurethane-coated inner layer.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Removable, adjustable drop hood.
- Snap storm flap over two-way, full-zip front closure.
- Long raglan sleeves.
- Interior media-friendly pocket.
- Snap flap pockets stacked over side-entry hand pockets.
- Straight hem features a single rear vent with snap.
Removable Inner Jacket
- Reversible design allows inner jacket to be worn with either color showing.
- 550-fill goose down provides dependable warmth.
- Stand collar extends protection.
- Full-zip front closure.
- Zip hand warmer pockets on both sides.
- Straight hem.
HyVent® 2L 100% polyester.
Body & Hood Lining: 100% nylon.
Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester.
- Removable Jacket
Reverse: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 550-fill-power goose down.
Collar Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 36 in
- Sleeve Length: 33 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.